- This event has passed.
Financial Stewardship Course
September 22 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Sunday, repeating until November 24, 2019
If you would like practical help with managing money, accountability with living within your means, or just a better understanding of what the Bible has to say about financial stewardship, please join us for this course. The 10-session study will help you:
- Understand God’s financial principles
- Ditch debt for good (“The scriptural definition of debt is the inability to meet agreed-upon obligations. When a person buys something on credit, that is not necessarily a debt, it is a contract. But, when the terms of that contract are violated, scriptural debt occurs.”)
- Create a solid, workable plan
- Make confident financial decisions
- Develop new attitudes and habits related to money and possessions
- Save and invest for the future
- Grow in generosity
- Impart financial wisdom to your children
Materials for this course are purchase at cost of $10 per family, but Zoe will pay for your access to course materials.